RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • Analine Tsepal
    Message 1 of 921 , Feb 25, 2011

      As a Buddhist, I view death as a normal process, a reality that I accept will occur as long as I remain in this earthly existence. Knowing that I cannot escape it, I see no point in worrying about it. I tend to think of death as being like changing your clothes when they are old and worn out, rather than as some final end. Yet death is unpredictable: We do not know when or how it will take place. So it is only sensible to take certain precautions before it actually happens.

      THE DALAI LAMA

    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6, 2011

        SHANTIDEVA