Insight from the Dalai Lama

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
      Basically, universal responsibility is feeling for other people's suffering just as we feel our own.  It is the realization that even our enemy is entirely motivated by the quest for happiness.

      His Holiness The Dalai Lama
    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2010
        I pray for a more friendly, more caring, and more understanding human family on this planet.  To all who dislike suffering, who cherish lasting happiness, this is my heartfelt appeal.

        His Holiness The Dalai Lama