RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 921 , Mar 31, 2010

      The nature of everything is illusory and ephemeral,
      Those with dualistic perception regard suffering as happiness,
      Like they who lick the honey from a razor’s edge.
      How pitiful are they who cling strongly to concrete reality:
      Turn your attention within, my heart friends.

      NYOSHUL KHEN RINPOCHE

    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6, 2011

        SHANTIDEVA