Newbie question/Emptiness

  • Sal Becker
    Message 1 of 921 , Mar 23, 2010
      Jack,

      Although I do follow this group, I am learning to follow the Sanata Dharma. I think that what you seek is the emptiness of the ego. The ego is the basis for all attachment to this realm of duality. Attachment is that cause of all pain and ills of the world. To me emptiness is livinig within this duality without the binding of Karma. I see karma as just another aspect of ego, if be good or bad karma (chains of gold or iron) it is still binding. So in short, Emptiness does not reference void, rather it is having achieved complete enlightenment and having reached attunement with God and void of the affects of this duality.

      As you can tell I am still clouded in being able to express myself on the matter and I pray I have not confused you.

      Namaste

      Sal
    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6 7:34 PM