RE: Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 921 , Jan 31, 2010
      One powerful way to evoke compassion is to think of others as exactly the same as you.

      “After all,” the Dalai Lama explains, “all human beings are the same―made of human flesh, bones, and blood. We all want happiness and want to avoid suffering. Further, we have an equal right to be happy. In other words, it is important to realize our sameness as human beings.”

      Songyal Rinpoche

    • Analine Tsepal
      Message 921 of 921 , Aug 6, 2011

        SHANTIDEVA