Meeting with Ven Banagala Upatissa, Mahabodhi Society of Srilanka 2009

  • Dr. Milind Jiwane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Meeting with Ven Banagala Upatissa, Mahabodhi Society of Srilanka.
                  On the occasion of inauguration of Sanchi Vandana Niketan, I was meet
      with Ven. Banagala Upatissa, President of Mahabodhi Society of Srilanka on
      October 3, 2009 at Sanchi, India. Hon. Chandu Patil, National President of
      The Buddhist Society of India was present that time. During the meeting,
      discussion on Buddhism and general issues has made.
                   With regards.
      Dr. Milind Jiwane

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.