Re: [Buddhism_101] New file uploaded to Buddhism_101

  • fishycrackers99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2009
      Could you direct me to information on collecting Colloidal silver for use in conjunctin with urine therapy.  I didn't see any thing in the articles except that is is collected by recycling urine.  If there were directions for this process specifically, I missed them.  thanks!

      -SwirlsDancing

      Omnia Vivunt, Omnia Inter Se Conexa

      Message 39 of 39 , May 20, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Buddhism_101
        group.

        File : /Concepts/Cutting-Through-Spiritual-Materialism.html
        Uploaded by : gebserisch <gebser@...>
        Description : Excerpts and notes from Ch��gyam Trunga's book, "Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism". Great elucidation of ego, emptiness, tantra, and other topics.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gebserisch <gebser@...>