Traveling to India

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Relevant to recent postings about traveling to India, this page,
      "Practical Advices for Attending the Teachings in India" seredipitously
      appeared in my browser yesterday. It can be found at
      <http://www.dalailama.com/page.61.htm>.

      It and subsequent pages provide quite a bit of information about
      traveling and staying in India and there attending the Dalai Lama's
      week-long teachings and Kalachakra initiation... and more.

      hth,
      ken

      --
      "To make an apple pie from scratch,