buddhism group on LinkedIn

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Since we're talking about other internet groups, I guess I should
      mention that there's a Buddhism group on LinkedIn:
      <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=55803>.

      LinkedIn's primary raison d'etre is to connect people who work here and
      there in order to facilitate professional networking and in many cases
      job references and notices. Personally, I don't spend a lot of time
      with it, but I've been told that it can be a big help for those looking
      for a job, or for a better job. "Right livelihood" being an important
      component of buddhism, I thought it would be worth mentioning here.

      hth,
      ken

      --
      "To make an apple pie from scratch,