For Jody [WAS Re: Nirvana]

  • Oneirophile@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2009
      *smile, wave*  And with you too, Jody!

      BTW, wasn't sure whether your "Yes" referred to my offer to send the EVS review, but just in case it did, I've sent it to you in a separate offlist e-mail as an MS Word attachment.... look for the subject line "EAGLE VS. SHARK review".  (If that's not what you meant, please forgive my error, and delete the offlist e-mail if you wish.)

      Peace & blessings,
      Jill

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT
      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      In a message dated 2/8/2009 4:22:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jody@... writes:

      Hello Jill,

      Yes, may the force Be With You.

      JODY

      Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
    • Jody W. Ianuzzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2009
        Hello Jill,

        Thank you, I will enjoy reading it.