Re: [Buddhism_101] Impermanence

  • vorian@mail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
      Palden Drolma,
      Thank you for seeing that. I agree, but I have little choice in this matter. It is all mandatory.
      My meditation suffers during these times, but I am never without it. Switching from formal sitting to mindfulness in what I do. Luckily, I have time during the day to sit for short periods, minding the breath, or just in awareness.

      From: "Lucas" <abundanz@...>
      Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:31:47 -0700
      To: <Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Buddhism_101] Impermanence

      > Dear Sangha Sister Nancy!
      >
      > Your message is a very beneficial reminder of impermanence. Life is very precious. We are very fortunate to be alive in a human form in this lifetime. This is the essence of Lam Rim Buddhist teachings. You express fear of immanent and recurring danger threatening your life and our prayers are with you for swift release from fear (Tara mantram and practise) as well as Blue Medicine Buddha mantram and practise for immediate restoration of your well being.
      >
      > As a Reiki master, I send you optimal peace joy and healing, and thank you for sharing your personal information with us. How kind you are!
      >
      > Please remember that the emanation of compassion and wisdom, born from Chenrezig's limitless tears in response to our suffering and ignorance, is Arya Tara. Called Kwanyin in the Taoist tradition, she is the mother of all the Buddhas past present and future and hears all cries for help. Her mantram will quickly releive fear and much illness is caused by fear. Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha!
      >
      > Ken, you are working too many hours. How can you meditate when you work so hard?
      >
      > Kiwi Gay, you ask good questions and I hope you find what you're looking for.
      >
      > Dear Sangha Brother Bhikkhu Samahita, sometimes your messages are inscrutable. Only clear and calm reflection can understand their essence. Thank you.
      >
      > Palden Drolma

    • nancy lemke
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2004
        ---
        thanks so much for the reiki energy and prayers. i am doing well
        right now...the fears have all but gone and i am at peace within me.
        i will be having a pet scan on monday,,results on tuesday and a
        biopsy when i get the date. so, all is in good hands and my docs have
        talked. now, all i have to do is live one minute at a time and the
        rest will come. thanks, nancy