The Path to Tranquility (Daily Wisdom) pg 148

  • Namdrol Tsepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      If we consider material progress, we see that research started by one person
      can always be continued by another. But this is not possible with spiritual
      progress. The realization we talk about in the Buddhadharma is something
      that has to be accomplished by the individual. No one else can do it for
      us.

      -----His Holiness The Fourteenth Dalai Lama

      Tashi Deleg
      Namdrol Tsepal

      Download games, logos, wallpapers and lots more at MSN Mobile!
      http://www.msn.com.sg/mobile/