Zen Practice

  • SJ Garette
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      Zen practice offers us this paradox:  a discipline that promises freedom, a hierarchical relationship that fosters true indepedence, a form that gives formlessness, a transformation that allows everything to be just as it is.

      (from Barry Magid in Ordinary Mind)

      Blessings,

      Jade

    • Steve Cody
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
        And all the time i thought zen was just about staring at a stone.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          Hi Steve,

          Staring at a stone, that made me laugh.

          Blessings,