Trip

  • SJ Garette
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hello All,

      I will be gone from the list for about five days my mother has to have surgery.  Please send Buddhist prayers her way we can use all we can get.  I will post one more tonight instead of in the morning.

      Blessings,

      Jade

    • Rosemary Basil
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
        Jade,
        You will be missed. Sending my prayers your way, your mom is blessed to have you by her side, she must be very special too.
        Hugs and blessings,
        Rose