556New Member and Questions

  • kleelibby@webtv.net
    Nov 2, 2003
      Hello,
      My name is Karen, and I live in west central Florida. I have had an
      interest in Buddhism for many years, have read several books, and
      yesterday attended a lecture at the local library.

      I came away from the lecture a little confused. I have heard of Zen
      Buddhism, and the group presenting yesterday spoke of Nichiren Buddhism.

      It seems to me that there are many different types of Buddhism. How do
      I determine which is right for me? I have been invited to a weekly
      meeting at a member's home this Wednesday, and hope that it will be
      appropriate for me to ask questions at that time.

      Thanks for any assistance and information.

      Karen
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic