13648Re: [Buddhism_101] new member

    Mar 2, 2014
      Hi, Glyn,

      There are programs and retreats held all around the world. So it
      depends upon where you live, how far you'd be willing to travel, and
      what in particular you're looking for. I'd think the people on this
      list would be happy to help you define more specifically the latter, if
      you would want that. I've found too that most sanghas these days, in
      the US anyway, have an online presence and aren't hard to find with a
      web search.

      hth,
      ken

      On 03/02/2014 02:06 PM Ellis Nelson wrote:
      > Welcome Glyn!
      >
      > Ellis
      > http://www.ellisnelson.com/
      >

      > On Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:16 AM, GLYN KERR <glynkerr@...>
      > wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > I thought I would introduce myself.
      >
      > My name is Glyn and I have been practising Buddhism for approximately
      > five years. I would be interested if anyone has information about
      > retreats or programmes where I can widen my knowledge and practice of
      > Buddhism.
      >
      > Look forward to hearing from anyone
      >
      > Glyn

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic