13427Free Medical Camp organize at Deekshabhoomi Nagpur (India) on 23-24-25th October 2012.

  • Dr. Milind Jiwane
    Oct 14, 2012
      Free Medical Camp organize at Deekshabhoomi Nagpur (India) on 23-24-25th October 2012.
                   A well known organization named Jeewak Welfare Society will going to organize
      "Free Medical Diagnostic Camp" at Chokhamela Hostel Premises, Opposite Mata Kacheri,
      Deekshabhoomi, Nagpur on 23-24-25th October 2012 under guidance of Dr. Milind Jiwane.
      I am hereby requesting you to all interested doctors to join our mission and to give their
      contribution.
                  With regards.
      Mrs. Vandana
      Managing Trustee