13306Re: Meditation, Concentration and Mindfulness

  • Don
    Sep 2, 2011
      Thank you I was not sure. I suppose I am guilty of the same sensitivity I was accusing others of having. I apologize. I am sure he was trying to help but it was a little over my head. That doc I was talking about did discuss the two kinds of meditations he mentioned and so that was very helpful in getting up to speed.

      --- In Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com, "levey_steven@..." <levey_steven@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > My remarks were not aimed at you, my friend, but at the gentleman who actually carried on in defense of TM and went on to explain it adfinitum. And actually my email is not negative, merely to the point taken by our "leader".
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic