      From: Craigincardiff@...
      Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:30:53 EDT
      To: Buddhism_101@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Buddhism_101] Re: Where?

      > Thankyou Nancy for your kind words.I have found so many helpful, GENUINE
      > people within Buddhism that keep me strong. The temptation remains but my
      > studies and meditation, not to mention the people I have met, have changed my life
      > so much for the better. I hope you have a lovely time in Oz (lucky you)!
      > I am planning a trip to India in Oct/Sept' time and would appreciate any
      > advice from previous travellers. Thanks.
      > With Metta
      > Craig

      Accept my words only when you have examined them for yourselves; do not accept them simply because of the reverence you have for me. Those who only have faith in me and affection for me will not find the final freedom. But those who have faith in the truth and are determined on the path, they will find awakening.

      -Majjhima Nikaya-
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic