1027Buddhism in Thailand

  • star_sunshin3
    Apr 1, 2004
      Hi

      My name Is Denise and I am doing a project for my cultural geography
      class. We had to pick a subject we know nothing about and do a poster
      on so I pick Buddhism in Thailand. Well, As you might have figure it
      out by now I know nothing about it, so if anyone is willing to help
      me I will be very grateful. I need to know how, why and when did
      Buddhism arrive to Thailand and why are most of the people in
      Thailand are following Buddhism. Any good links or Pictures will be
      gladly accepted!

      Thanks in advance!
      And sorry if I bother any one.

      Denise