Friday Chat, Right Effort @ 10pm Eastern

  • rayh12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2010
      Buddhism Basics and Beyond Chat
      Fridays at 10pm Eastern

      Come to share your thoughts and quotes on the  4th Noble Truth The Path Leading to the Cessation of Suffering.

        We are continuing our series this week on the FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS.  We are going to use the same format we have used the last few weeks of sharing thoughts and quotes based around this subject.  As we continue with our discussion of the Eightfold Path, this week we move from the Sila group to the Concentration Group.  This week we are going over the 6th Path Factor or Right Effort.  Bring you thoughts on what is Right Speech and why it is important within the Path to Enlightenment.  So come to the chat with your insights, thoughts and quotes on Right Effort!!

      Below is a short article on Right Thought and a number of links.

       Hope to see you at the chat....

           Join us in our peer led discussion, in  the Buddhism, Basics and Beyond chat room,  Buddhism Basics and Beyond   (clickable link).  Our chat starts at 10pm Eastern.