GhanaBhuti Returns to BBnB: The Three Bodies of the Buddha

  • rayh12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 3:45 PM
      Hi Folks,

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

      Tonight's topic is the Three Bodies of the Buddha. This is a subject that permeates all the teachings of the Buddha and yet is rarely taught as such. We'll begin to unravel the many levels of understanding present in this Teaching on Friday in BBnB.

      Namaste and Shanti,

      GhanaBhuti

      Can love help you live longer? Find out now. (http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweuslove00000001)