Mixed news

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi all,
      I just got back from the doctor. It isn't the gall bladder. The liver
      has swollen and is putting pressure on the gall bladder. The lupus has
      gone after the liver. We're trying to figure out what to do next.
      Thanks for all the good wishes and thoughts.
      Namaste
      Cindy
    • Jonnsteinbeck@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
          My spirit flies to you Cindy
      • rayh12@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
            Hi Cindy,

             Thank you for keeping us informed.  Now that they have found the problem I hope they have you back to feeling better soon.  BTW if you have read any of the material we have been sending out about the chats and have any questions, please ask away here!  I am sure the group will be happy to discuss any questions you might have......  Metta Ray

          Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.