Re: [BuddhismBasicsAndBeyond] Dalai Lama Sick

  • *~Mystic Blue Rose~*
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 30, 2008
      when one is ill, whether we perceive it or not, do we ignore the illness assuming it is all in the mind or that it will go away on it's own? as for me, i will send healing energy...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Please help my angelsister bring her adopted daughter home: http://www.realitycharity.com/view_item.php?listing_id=3313

      May you always hold kindness in your soul,
      Compassion in your heart,
      Gentleness in your actions
      Truth in your words,
      And wisdom in your thoughts,
      so that you may be effective
      and as a shining light wherever you tread.
      May the effect of your touch be comforting
      and a healing to those who have a need.
      May you hold goodness of all life in your Being.
      Then your journey through life will be worthwhile.

      From: xixthlegion@... <xixthlegion@...>
      To: BuddhismBasicsAndBeyond@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 1:18 AM

      "It is our nature to become ill, we cannot avoid illness"

      In a message dated 8/28/2008 10:04:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, CindBird9@AOL. com writes:
      I don't know if anyone has heard, but His Holiness was hospitalized on
      Thursday with exhaustion and stomach pains. They are supposed to do
      tests on Friday. His spokesman says there is nothing to be concerned
      over, but exhaustion and stomach trouble in a 73 year old is always
      concerning.
      May His Holiness get well quickly.
      Namaste
      Cindy

    • Bitakarma@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2008

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2008
          to my mind that is the purpose of the prayer..

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 5, 2008
            both and neither :)