BBnB 144 (6.8a) A Short Intro to This Week's Text - Please Read Immediately

  • ghanabhutii
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      This short pre-email is a special notice of both congratulations and a notice that we are at a very special time at BBnB.

      I've noticed in the recent chats that a number of our group have learned a good deal about how their mind works and how it affects their heart. The group as a whole has made good progress in building up a store of experiences which can serve as a womb for the realizations of Meditation. This is a great accomplishment and I offer both my gratitude and congratulations at your achievement.

      We are now at a point where we can deal with some sophisticated investigations into Mind and its nature, karma and its penetrance, wisdom and its basis in all experience, compassion and its wholeness and the building of merit in all practices. All of this prepares us by building up space in both our Heart and Mind to contain the Teachings and with grace and practice, to express our True Buddha Nature.

      Because of this, I encourage each of you to make additional efforts now. The text from HHDL on the nature of Mind for this week is filled with information that will help you learn to separate the True Depths of the Teachings from the trivial and cliche that too-often substitutes for the actual growth that is our heritage.

      Please take time with HHDL's text - and with Berzin's text from last week. These texts are depth-oriented and will prepare you for the increasingly sophisticated nature of our coming set of Discussions and the meditations we will learn to transform study and contemplation into the Intuitive and Growing Mind of a Bodhisattva.

      I'll send HHDL's text on Mind by Thursday morning.

      Namaste and Shanti,

      GhanaBhuti

      * * * * *

      If you do not wish to receive these mailings,
      simply reply to this email and change the subject to 'Remove.'
      I have no desire to darken anyone's email without their permission. - gb

      \