Prayers Needed

  • poetess1966
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dear Friends,
      We had a major tornado strike the city of Enterprise Alabama this
      afternoon. The tornado hit the High school and destroyed it. There are
      8 confirmed dead and over 50 injured right now. They are all students
      and teachers at Enterprise High School. Please remember them in your
      prayers tonight. We have more storms coming in and many have signs
      that they may have tornados in them. Please also pray for us as we
      weather these storms tonight.
      Thank you my friends,
      Cindy
    • ghanabhutii
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007

        Hi Cindy,

        I saw footage of the damage in Enterprise. I've seldom seen such damage.

        Be assured that the good wishes of all of our friends at BBnB are with you and I will remember you in my thoughts and prayers.

        Namaste and Shanti,

        GhanaBhuti

      • Cindy
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2009
          I know some of you may have heard by now, bu earlier today, in the towns of Samson and Geneva in South Alabama, a man went on a shooting spree. There are 10 people dead including the gunman. Two of the dead are a sheriff's deputy's wife and 3 month old son. It still isn't know why he did this. There is also a posibility that there may be more victims as an arson in another county may be related and there is one person dead in that fire. Geneva and Samson are very small towns, just 2000 live in Geneva and 1500 in Samson. Please pray for the vixctims and their families as well as the people in these small towns.
          Peace
          Cinduy
        • Jonnsteinbeck@AOL.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2009
            Terrible news
               I will send compassion to all, including shooters
                       My spirit fly's to you
          • myrophine@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2009
              Thinking of prayers I hope those in need get relief...

              The light thought the trees is amazing and inspiring.
              My heart is sleeping yet stirring I guess blowing a few bees along their course from flower to flower
              worlds of color and pollen.
              Would love to fly!
              I wish my heart could be such a home to insects.
              Waters containing the potential: ocean sunlight and waves.
              Washing against the shore,rhythmic cares telling us that all prayers contain an answer within them.
            • GraceZenberg@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 11, 2009

                Support the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

              • Cindy
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
                  My best friend Kathy's brother died early Saturday morning. David Shannon MacBrayer had cystic fibrosis. He was 32. He has a son who is only 4 months old. He had only been married for 2 1/2 years. Please pray for the family as they say good-bye.
                  Namaste
                  Cindy