Chat Logs for Bodhicitta - Discussions 77, 78, 79, 80,

  • ghanabhutii
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006

      Hi Folks,

      Here are the Links to the  Chat Logs for our four September Chats on Bodhicitta.

      These Chat Logs have an abundance of information that expands on our study materials along with several outlines of the subjects that were added during editing.

      The Chat Logs are archived on our Website,

      To open these links, Yahoo requires that you be a member of the Website. If you are not a member, Yahoo will prompt you to create a Yahoo Screen Name (Yahoo ID) and how to join our Website.

      If the Links in this post do not work, you can still find the Chat Logs by clicking on the

       Files Link

      and then, searching for the Chat Logs by number and title below.

      We will continue our work on Bodhicitta this coming Friday by investigating the Remarkable and Empowering  Union of Bodhicitta and Emptiness.

      Namaste and Shanti,

      GhanaBhuti

      text/html77 (3.7) - Bodhicitta, the Path to Joy.htm
      Bodhicitta, the Path to Joy and Lama Zopa's Teaching
      370 KB ghanabhutii
      ymsgr:sendIM?ghanabhutii
      Sep 12, 2006Edit  Delete  Cut
      text/html78 (3.8) Bodhicitta by the Numbers.htm
      Aspirationa Bodhicitta, Relative and Ultimate Bodhicitta described in terms of Compassion and the Six Perfections
      434 KB ghanabhutii
      ymsgr:sendIM?ghanabhutii
      Oct 1, 2006Edit  Delete  Cut
      text/html79 (3.9) Cleaning Up Bodhicitta.htm
      Bodhicitta Chat Continued from the past weeks
      419 KB ghanabhutii
      ymsgr:sendIM?ghanabhutii
      Oct 1, 2006Edit  Delete  Cut
      application/80 (3.10) Three Principle Aspects.htm
      Lama Zopa on the Three Princple Aspects of the Path
      201 KB ghanabhutii
      ymsgr:sendIM?ghanabhutii
      Oct 1, 2006Edit  Delete  Cut