Compassionate peace

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      "There are already seeds of peace in those we call 'hawks,' but they
      need us to water their seeds of peace and understanding or else their
      seeds of anger and aggression will continue to dominate them. Do not
      feel discouraged. Just by your way of looking at things and doing
      things you influence others. Approach everyone with love and
      patience, and try to water the positive seeds in them. We have to
      help each other, being skillful, kind and understanding. Blaming and
      arguing never help."

      ~ Thich Nhat Hanh, "Love in Action"
      Parallax Press