Re: Thank you!

  • philofillet
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 17, 2003
      Glad to hear things are looking brighter, Sharon.
      Still sending that metta.
      Philip

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
        Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and support. My son Sean's
        labwork and kidney ultrasounds came back free and clear, no problems,
        and he is no longer having any troubling symptoms!

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2008
          Sharon,

          Wonderful news!

          I helped in the best way I knew how, which was to give time
          researching posts for the list that were fit for this situation.

          With metta / Antony.

          Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and support. My son Sean's
          labwork and kidney ultrasounds came back free and clear, no problems,
          and he is no longer having any troubling symptoms!

        • Robert Durkin
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 21, 2008
            Wonderful, wonderful, dear Sharon. Many blessing's to Sean.
            HikerBob in El Paso, Texas, USA

            Antony Woods <antony272b@...> wrote: Sharon,

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 22, 2008
              Received with much appreciation. ;o) Many, many thanks. /o\

              --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Woods" <antony272b@...>
              wrote:

              > Sharon,
              >
              > Wonderful news!
              >
              > I helped in the best way I knew how, which was to give time
              > researching posts for the list that were fit for this situation.
              >
              > With metta / Antony.

            • Nicholas DeLuca
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 23, 2008
                Dear Sharon,

                This is the most wonderful news!! I am so happy for you and your whole family. Receiving this news must be tremendous relief. I am very happy Sean is healthy and well.

                Metta,

                Nick.