How to Post Photos for Group Members

  • t.sastri
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2014

      Hi Antony, (Attention: Yawares)  -

      I am going to insert the photo of two kids (which you emailed me a moment ago) below. If the procedure works you'll see them below. And I will explain how I did it.

      Ah, it works alright. This is how I did it:

      1. Place you mouse pointer on the source picture and click on it once.

      2. Right click on the Mouse. Select "Copy Image" from the menu.

      3. Place you mouse pointer on the location you want  the picture to show on the Group message which you are going to post. Click on it once. Then press and hold Ctrl key on your key board using your left hand, and use your right-hand index finger to type the letter "V". Release both fingers.

      You should now see the copied picture pasted on your message space.

      Let me know if it works or not. It may not work on your system!

      [My Internet browser is Google Chrome.]

      Tep

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2014
        Thanks Tep. It worked for me (Windows XP).

        However I didn't get any photo in your post above or in Hotmail. Please try again.

        With metta / Antony.
      • t.sastri
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2014
          Dear Antony, -

          I am not familiar with Hotmail !  Ask someone else in the group, please.

          Tep
        • antony272b2
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2014