Sharon Salzberg on Right Effort and the Brahmaviharas

  • sharon werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      "Love and concern for all are not things some of us are born with and
      others are not. Rather, they are results of what we do with our
      minds. We can choose to transform our minds so that they embody
      love, or we can allow them to develop habits and false concepts of
      separation."

      ~ Sharon Salzberg, "Lovingkindness: the Revolutionary Art of
      Happiness,"
      Shambhala Publications, 1995

      May this be of benefit