recording on "gentleness" Abhayagiri web site

  • sharon werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      when following the link provided at the end of the last post, I noticed that the referenced article is no longer immediately available; however, there is an article on metta meditation focusing on gentleness that you all might be interested in.

      Ajahn Jotipālo
      June 29, 2013

      Ajahn Jotipālo presents some tactics for approaching loving-kindness meditation, using the example of focusing on the aspect of gentleness.

      http://www.abhayagiri.org/home/