Re: Ven. Thubten Chodron on Metta Meditation

  • Yawares Sastri
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      Dear Antony/Sharon,

      I think Ven.Thubten is so true about "if you don't love yourself, it's hard to love others." and I like his sense of humor "Don't just wish to have hot fudge sundaes and banana splits, but truly wish yourself well in the sense of 'May I also have all the conditions necessary to practice Dharma."

      Metta more,
      yawares