Re: Samavati And The Wicked Magandiya****Antony*****

  • Yawares Sastri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Dear Antony,

      Yes, I read the story of Samavati's past life..and feel sad that she committed that terrible sin!!

      I love dhammapada/jataka stories..I can sit and read them for hours and enjoy every minutes!! I'm glad I can post these stories with pictures/songs to members @ SD/JTN/Dhamma Wheel/Dharma Wheel.

      I'll post your 'Soldier's blind date'@ SD etc. real soon.
      yawares