Lovingkindness

    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 1, 2003
      For one who mindfully develops
      Boundless loving-kindness
      Seeing the destruction of clinging,
      The fetters are worn away.

      Itivuttaka 27

      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 17, 2009
        "If perceptions lead to behaviors, can our thoughts bring love into our lives? Absolutely. I know for a fact that we can make the choice to love, that we can make that choice come alive, and that it's sustainable, renewable, and ever-deepening."

        ~ Barry Neil Kaufman, excerpted from Handbook for the Heart (Ed. John Gray), Back Bay Publishers, 1998.