Message Search + Other Groups

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hello Group,

      At last Yahoo seem to have fixed the Groups Message Search
      You can search for keywords, and you are invited to bring up any archive post for discussion even if it was years ago.

      For links to my other Yahoo Groups go to:
      They are all low-traffic groups so select Individual Emails or Daily Digest. And there is always a lot of material in the links sections.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2010
        This is great news, Antony! Thanks for letting us know.

        Much metta,

        Sharon

        P.S. A happy and safe holiday weekend to those in the States celebrating Independence Day! And if you're traveling, what a great opportunity to practice metta toward our fellow travelers, gratitude and metta for the unnamed many who have created and maintain our transportation systems!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18 9:24 PM
            To view thirty archive messages in one webpage go to:
            for the previous thirty go to: