Cheri Huber on joy

  • Buddhaviharas-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2010
      "We are conditioned to believe that life has to be a certain way for
      us to enjoy it. We are trained to live for the big moments, the
      special events, the times that are inherently enjoyable. What we find
      with practice is that every moment to which we are present is joyful.
      PRESENCE is joy-full, content is irrelevant."

      ~ Cheri Huber, "Suffering is Optional" - online meditation course.

      For information on Cheri's courses, please visit
      www.keepitsimplebooks.com.

      May this be of benefit.
    • sharon werner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013