Sharon :)

  • mettamelb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2003
      Hi Sharon,
      I just want to mention how much I've been enjoying
      posting a quotation each day. It's very good practice
      for me, and I admire the fact that you've been posting
      all this time EVERY day since the group began!!!!
      :)We've been taking turns, and I've been looking
      forward to your posts. Because you're the other side
      of the world, when I wake, your new post is there. I'm
      not sure how long I'll continue with my own posts this
      regularly, but there's a nice rhythm to it and I'm
      finding I'm getting a lot out of it that I didn't
      expect at all.
      All the best for a great day, and of course to each
      person in the group too! :)
      Metta,
      Donna.

      =====
      "Metta is likened to a gentle rain that falls upon the earth" (Lovingkindness, Salzberg: 1995)

      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2003
        Hi Donna,

        I've been enjoying reading your posts every day! Thank you for
        sharing them. It expands the scope of the group to have quotations
        from various sources, and if anyone else runs across anything they
        would like to share, please do! :o) Sharing the dharma is
        considered one of the highest forms of generosity, and we all benefit.

        Have a great day, everyone!

        --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, mettamelb <mettamelb@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Sharon,
        > I just want to mention how much I've been enjoying
        > posting a quotation each day. It's very good practice
        > for me, and I admire the fact that you've been posting
        > all this time EVERY day since the group began!!!!
        > :)We've been taking turns, and I've been looking
        > forward to your posts. Because you're the other side
        > of the world, when I wake, your new post is there. I'm
        > not sure how long I'll continue with my own posts this
        > regularly, but there's a nice rhythm to it and I'm
        > finding I'm getting a lot out of it that I didn't
        > expect at all.
        > All the best for a great day, and of course to each
        > person in the group too! :)
        > Metta,
        > Donna.
        >
        > =====
        > "Metta is likened to a gentle rain that falls upon the earth"
        (Lovingkindness, Salzberg: 1995)

        > http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
        > - Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone
        mobile.