Re: [Buddhaviharas] Other People in Samsara (Thanissaro Bhikkhu)

  • Robert Durkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 6:27 AM
      Very well taken, Antony.
      Metta,
      bob in Texas

      --- On Wed, 4/29/09, Antony Woods <antony272b@...> wrote:
      From: Antony Woods <antony272b@...>
      Subject: [Buddhaviharas] Other People in Samsara (Thanissaro Bhikkhu)
      To: Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 4:18 AM

      "Samsara is a process: the tendency to keep creating worlds and then moving into them....At the same time, you bump into other people who are creating their own worlds, too."

      http://www.accessto insight.org/ lib/authors/ thanissaro/ samsara.html

      From: Samsara by Thanissaro Bhikkhu

      Antony: So we can have equanimity towards other people when we reflect that our relationship with them is only a fraction of their web of relationships.