Loving-kindness by Ven K. Piyatissa Thera

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008
      "So, by every possible way
      should we endeavour to quench our anger
      and at last be able to extend our loving-kindness
      towards any and every being in the world.
      When we are able to curb our anger and control our mind,
      we should extend from ourselves boundless love
      as far as we can imagine
      throughout every direction,
      pervading and touching all living beings with loving-kindness."
      http://www.bps.lk/bodhi_leaves_library/bl_068.html
      From: The Elimination of Anger
      With two stories retold from the Buddhist texts
      By Ven. K. Piyatissa Thera
      Bodhi Leaves No: 68
      Copyright © Kandy; Buddhist Publication Society, (1975)
      BPS Online Edition © (2007)
      For Free Distribution, as a gift of Dhamma, from the Buddhist
      Publication Society http://www.bps.lk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
        "So, by every possible way
        http://www.bps.lk/olib/bl/bl_068.html