An interesting perspective on Right Effort supporting harmlessness/Metta

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      "If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never
      think a negative thought. If you're harboring the slightest
      bitterness or unkind thoughts, you must get rid of them quickly."

      ~ Peace Pilgrim

      May this be of benefit.
    • Philip
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
        Hi all.

        I'm trying to catch up with posts from a stretch I missed last
        spring/summer.
        The below sure gets to the point in a hurry! I think I pay a lot of
        attention to my speech and my actions, but I am not so strict on my
        thoughts. Do you remember I gave up the news to get rid of my
        hostility towards Bush? Well, heee's baaa..ccckk! This post reminds
        me to crack down on feeding that hostility.

        Metta