Re: [Buddhaviharas] Thank you!

  • Nicholas DeLuca
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2008
      Dear Sharon,

      This is the most wonderful news!! I am so happy for you and your whole family. Receiving this news must be tremendous relief. I am very happy Sean is healthy and well.

      Metta,

      Nick.

      Sharon <sharonwerner@...> wrote:
      Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and support. My son Sean's
      labwork and kidney ultrasounds came back free and clear, no problems,
      and he is no longer having any troubling symptoms!