Re: A special request

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
      Sharon,

      Wishing you peace as you await Sean's diagnosis.
      I'll keep your family in mind as I research my posts to Buddhaviharas.
      I remember you sharing Sean's spontaneous metta phrases when hearing
      about somebody suffering. A special son!

      With metta and karuna / Antony.

      BTW Group: To help with practicing metta there is a wonderful 2005
      photo of Sharon and a younger Sean in our photos section.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
        Metta, karuna and blessings for your family.

        Sharon <sharonwerner@...> wrote: My husband and I just found out that our 6-year-old son, Sean, needs
        further diagnosis for possible kidney disease. If you could keep our
        family in your prayers, meditation and intentions we would really
        appreciate it.

      • Nicholas DeLuca
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2008
          Dear Sharon,

          I hope for the very best for Sean. I will absolutely keep you and your husband and Sean in my prayers, my meditation and my intentions. Please let us know how Sean is doing.
          You are all in my thoughts.

          Much metta,

          Nick.