Group Archives (was: Re: New member)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hi Nick,

      Welcome to the group!

      This group has huge message archives, which are mostly a library
      rather than left behind conversations, so you can comment on any post
      from 2 years ago for example. There are more than 2,500 posts in our
      archives (you can search for keywords):

      with much metta / Antony.

    • deluca_nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Dear Antony,

        I really appreciate you letting me know about this great benefit of
        being able to go back through the archives. Much appreciated, metta,
        Nick.

        --- In Buddhaviharas@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Woods" <antony272b@...>