Re: [Buddhaviharas] New member.

  • Nicholas DeLuca
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      Dear Sharon,

      Yes, I am blessed to live in such a beautiful place. Thank you for Googling B.C. and getting a view of where I live. That's very kind. Thank you for the lovely welcome. I appreciate it.

      Metta, Nick.

      Sharon Werner <sharonwerner@...> wrote:
      Nick,

      Welcome to the group! I've never been to British Columbia, so I Googled it to see some images. You're right, it is beautiful!