Happiness by HH Dalai Lama

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2007
      "Happiness cannot come from hatred or anger. Nobody can say, "Today I
      am happy because this morning I was very angry." On the contrary,
      people feel uneasy and sad and say, "Today I am not happy because I
      lost my temper this morning." Through kindness, whether at our own
      level or at the national and international level, through mutual
      understanding and through mutual respect, we will get peace, we will
      get happiness, and we will get genuine satisfaction."
      -His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010