Re: [Buddhaviharas] Gil Fronsdal on metta as the basis of the other Brahmaviharas

  • sharonwerner@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23 11:17 AM
      David,

      Yes, indeed! Listening to this most recent Metta lecture by Gil (from the Seattle IMS website), it struck me that this section is especially relevant to our list, so I stopped to transcribe these few paragraphs.

      Ahhh, we are SO lucky to be able to access online dharma lectures!

      Have a wonderful day.