Never mind what others do by Ayya Khema

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      "There's only one thing to depend on: upon our own goodness and our own
      lovingness. We've got enough work to do to get that going, never mind
      what others do. We're constantly -- through our reactions -- buying
      into the actions and thoughts and deeds of other people. What for?
      There's no need for that; we've got enough to do with ourselves."
      http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6774/ayyametta.htm
      Transcribed by the late Brian Kelley. May his merits ripen to
      accelerate his way to Nibbana.