Re: [Buddhaviharas] "Yeah! You’ll get results!"

  • David Kotschessa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2006
      --- Antony Woods <antony272b@...> wrote:

      > I told my teacher once that I didn't think it was
      > possible for all
      > beings to be happy.
      >
      > He said "Yeah! You'll get results!"
      >
      > May all beings be OK,
      >
      > Antony.

      I like him. :)

      I think it's important to realize that with the Brahma
      viharas that the most important thing is intention.
      We are just trying to develop our intentions. So when
      we wish all beings to be happy, we are practicing
      having that as our intention, and the result of that
      is immediate.

      http://mail.yahoo.com