RE: [Buddhaviharas] Buddha’s loving care & great compassion

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2005
      I add that it is From: In This Very Life: The Liberation Teachings of the
      Buddha by Sayadaw U Pandita
      Unusually extensive talks given at the Insight Meditation Society,
      translated into very clear language by a superb interpreter. An oral
      transmission of classical Asian Buddhism turned into a manuscript that
      honors that tradition while also engaging the Western mind.
      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pesala/Pandita/